- Properly storing items in acid-free housing
- Paper and book conservation
- Digitization of documents, photographs, scrapbooks, film, and audio materials
- Custom box-making
- Appraisals of selected archival material
- Climate controlled off-site storage
Evaluate Collection for Creative Applications
Once intellectual control of the collection is established, archival material may be evaluated for a wide range of creative applications. Specific holdings will be identified to cultivate marketing and outreach efforts, including selection of material to fuel social media platforms, search engine optimization, fundraising efforts and potential collaboration with similar digital collections of note.